A gift buying guide with 20 healthy Mother’s Day gifts – perfect for the health-conscious mom in your life!
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and, if you’re looking for the perfect gift for your health-conscious mom, you’re in the right place. Most of these are things I use and love, and a few are actually on my personal Mother’s Day wish list…just in case anyone in my own family is reading. 😉
Note: This post contains affiliate links. By making purchases through these links, you pay the same amount for products, but a small portion of the sale will be sent my way to help support the mission of Back To The Book Nutrition. Thank you!
20 Mother’s Day Gifts for Healthy Moms
1. Kleen Kanteen Stainless Steel Insulated Drink Bottles – Kleen Kanteen is one of the few stainless steel water bottles that was free of lead in third party testing. The 16 oz tumbler is perfect for coffee or hot tea, and this 20 oz bottle is my favorite for water. Price: $24-28.
2. Hello Beautiful Coffee Mug – Because what mom doesn’t love hearing she’s beautiful, even if it is from her coffee mug? 😉 Price: $15
3. Beauty Counter Nontoxic Makeup + Skincare – Mom can have flawless skin without all the harmful chemicals. Beauty Counter is leading the safer beauty industry with products that perform just as well as any high end brand. Price: $20 + up.
4. Blue Light Blocking Glasses – If mom enjoys watching TV or scrolling through her phone after dark, blue light blocking glasses are a must! Price: $10 + up.
5. Organic Herb Garden Kit – This all-in-one herb garden makes it easier than ever for mom to grow her own fresh herbs for cooking! Price: $30.
6. Organic Dark Chocolate Bar – Theo is one of the few organic, fair-trade chocolate bars I’ve found that are soy-free. Price: $8 (in store prices are much cheaper!)
7. Foot Massaging Sandals – I’ll admit these aren’t the prettiest things around, but mom won’t care when she realizes how amazing they feel after a long day on her feet! Price: $30.
8. Real Plans – Real Plans make meal planning a cinch with customized menus and shopping lists that take into account your personal food preferences, allergies, time constraints, and more! Click on “Gift” in the menu at the bottom of the page for details about how to share a subscription with mom. Price: $14/month.
9. 8 Quart Instant Pot – Instant Pot has brought pressure cooking back in style (5 minute soup, anyone?). And if your mom doesn’t already have one, she’ll love this gift. Bonus points for splurging on the 8 qt size! Price: $109.
10. Personalized Stationery – What mom doesn’t love monogrammed gifts? Choose from a variety of patterns – super floral and feminine or more clean and simple. If you’re cutting it close on ordering these for Mother’s Day, definitely keep them on the list for a birthday or Christmas gift! Price: $19 + up.
11. Gift Card for Holistic Nutrition Coaching – If you know mom would love a personalized plan to optimize her eating and health, and feel better than ever, a gift card for my Holistic Nutrition Coaching services may be just what she needs! Gift cards available in denominations of $25, $50, $100, or $150.
12. Electric Hair Straightening Brush – This brush will take mom from bed head to beautiful in under 5 minutes. It has revolutionized my hair life and I’m convinced every straight haired mom needs one. Price: $30.
13. 100% Organic Hand Carved Beeswax Candles – It’s hard to find truly nontoxic candles these days – even those labeled as “natural” often have harmful fragrances, parabans, or heavy metals. This set of two gorgeous hand carved candles made from pure beeswax burns beautifully and gives off a light honey scent. Price: $20.
14. Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Salts – Adding these magnesium salts to her bath will help mom relax and rest well! Price: $9.25
15. Donation to Help Babies and Moms – Does your mom love gifts that give back? Compassion International consistently ranks among the highest nonprofit organizations with regard to financial integrity according to Charity Navigator, BBC, and others. Their Babies and Moms projects provide food, medical care, and other essentials to mothers and children around the world.
16. Stainless Steel French Press – This heavy gauge stainless steel French Press makes enough coffee or tea for the whole family and keeps it hot longer than the traditional glass French Press. Price: $30.
17. Glass Food Storage – You can never have too many storage containers, and this 18 piece set is perfect for the plastic-free mom! Price: $39.
18. Sun Basket Gift Card – Got a mom who’s short on time? Sun Basket meals use organic and responsibly sourced ingredients and are ready in around 30 minutes! Click on “Give Sun Basket” in the menu at the bottom of the page to learn more. Gift cards come in denominations of: $80, $160, and $240.
19. Slim Journal Notebook with Strap – This notebook is perfect for journaling everything from gratitude to grocery lists! Thin enough to slide easily into purses and laptop cases. Price: $10.
20. Cashmere Hand Lotion – The most luxurious natural hand lotion I’ve found with a texture that’s more like cream than lotion. The lavender’s my favorite, but they also have unscented and several other natural scents to choose from. Price: $10 + up.