Easy, make-ahead Spinach, Artichoke, & Feta Baked Eggs are perfect for breakfast or brunch!
☝ Looks fancy, right?
Wanna know a secret? It only takes 10 minutes to mix up these Spinach, Artichoke, and Feta Baked Eggs and toss them in the oven.
Easy enough for a simple breakfast at home and fancy enough to serve to guests for brunch. I love recipes that can do it all!
Easy, Make-Ahead Spinach, Artichoke, & Feta Baked Eggs
Last week my kids requested eggs for breakfast. Since I always have baby spinach on hand and happened to have a jar of artichoke hearts in the pantry, I decided to experiment a little. It was a success – the kids got their eggs, and I got a full serving of veggies into them before 10am! And, we had leftovers, which meant healthy and satisfying breakfasts for the rest of the week!
These baked eggs were every bit as good left over as they were fresh out of the oven, which means they’re the perfect make-ahead dish for your next brunch or baby shower. Come to think of it, they’d be gorgeous served as a quiche if you have the time to roll out a quick pastry dough…maybe I’ll try that next. 😉
I also love that this recipe is super versatile – the egg mixture is a great base for just any type of stir-ins. Mushrooms, onions, bacon, broccoli, asparagus…you get the idea. And, of course, you can swap out the feta for whatever type of cheese you want.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. By making purchases through these links, you pay the same amount for products, but a small portion of the sale will be sent my way to help support the mission of Back To The Book Nutrition. Thank you!
- 9 pastured eggs
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup half and half could sub raw cream or milk
- few generous pinches salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 6 oz baby spinach roughly chopped
- 12 oz jar quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a medium size casserole dish with avocado oil spray.
- Sprinkle chopped spinach and artichoke heart quarters evenly over the bottom of the dish.
- Place remaining ingredients (except feta) into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour over spinach and artichoke.
- Bake for 30 min or until edges are slightly brown and top is set. Remove from oven and sprinkle with feta.
- Allow to cool 10 min before slicing into squares.
Make up to 48 hours ahead and give it a quick reheat just prior to serving.
This recipe is super versatile - substitute any stir ins and cheese you like for the spinach, artichoke, and feta.