3 Ingredient Greek Chicken
Moist and delicious Greek chicken made with only three simple ingredients and ready in about 30 minutes!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 pounds pastured chicken thighs and drumsticks with or without skin
- 1/2 cup Greek salad dressing
- 4-6 sprigs fresh thyme for garnish
Place chicken and Greek dressing in gallon zipper bags and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours, turning once halfway through.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place chicken and marinade into a large, oven safe skillet or Dutch oven. Cook on stove over medium high heat for about 10 minutes, turning halfway through so that both sides of chicken are browned.
Transfer skillet/Dutch oven to oven (uncovered) and cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Remove from oven, garnish with fresh thyme, and serve.
- Let the chicken marinate for as long as possible as it makes the chicken tender and full of flavor.
- You can easily adapt the marinade with fresh herbs and spices according to your preference.
- You can use this method for marinating chicken with your favorite sauces.
- Serve this chicken with rice or potato wedges and a big salad or grilled or roasted veggies.
- Leftover chicken makes fantastic sandwiches or salad topper!