2-Minute Pumpkin Spice Milk (aka: No coffee Pumpkin Spice Latte)
This is such a fun recipe because it has the feel of a homemade pumpkin spice latte, which we also love, but it's completely caffeine free so it can be enjoyed by the whole family any time of day. See recipe notes for instructions to make a thicker smoothie version!
Optional Add-ins to support immune function and gut health!
Place all ingredients except optional garnishes into a glass, then whisk or mix with an immersion blender.
(If serving hot, gently heat all except vanilla on stove, whisking constantly. When steaming, remove from heat, add vanilla, then pour into serving glass)
Top with whipped cream and additional pumpkin pie spice for garnish if desired.
- I suggest starting with 4 tbsp of pumpkin puree and tasting for how strong a flavor you like then add more if desired
- We use raw cow's milk, but you can substitute goat's milk or a dairy free milk like almond or coconut milk
- To make a pumpkin spice latte, just add 1/4-1/2 cup of dark coffee or espresso!
- For extra protein and gut health support, add hydrolyzed collagen powder
- Add colostrum powder for added immune support and gut health benefits!
- Want a smoothie version? Just replace 1/2 cup of the milk with 1/4 cup of yogurt, and replace the maple with a large pitted date
- To make ahead, multiply the recipe, cover, and and refrigerate. When you're ready to serve, just give it a whisk and a quick heat!
- Adapted from Live Simply