Easy Rotisserie Chicken Salad
This delicious rotisserie chicken salad only takes 15 minutes to make, and will disappear nearly as fast! Perfect for brunch, lunch, or picnic!
Servings 8 servings
- Meat from 1 rotisserie chicken chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped purple onion
- 2 cups black grapes halved
- 1/2 cup sliced or slivered almonds best if toasted!
- 1/2 cup mayo (I like Primal Kitchen avocado oil mayo best)
- 1/2 cup sour cream, can sub full fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp half and half optional, but it makes it super creamy!
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken mixture, stirring to combine.
Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 0.001g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 587mg | Potassium: 201mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 153IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 0.4mg