This Easy Greek Dressing can be whipped up in only 5 minutes and can transform the plainest of salads. Made with vinegar, olive oil, garlic and herbs it tastes incredible and will keep well for weeks!
Servings 1 3/4 cups
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
Whisk together all ingredients except oil.
Gradually add oil, whisking constantly, to form an emulsion.
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Adapted from: Ina Garten
- Make sure to whisk constantly whilst adding the olive oil in gradually and slowly so the dressing emusfilies and doesn't split.
- You can add in different dried herbs to suit your taste.
- You can also use honey instead of maple syrup.
- You'll notice that the garlic will settle at the bottom of the bottle, just make sure to shake it before serving.
- Double, triple, or quadruple this recipe to make a double batch and you'll have ready-made salad dressing whenever you need it.
- A great way to use this dressing is with my 3 Ingredient Greek Chicken it's super easy and delicious!
- The dressing will store well in the fridge for weeks.