GO BACK TO THE BOOK & TRANSFORM YOUR HEALTH FROM THE INSIDE OUT!
Yes – it is possible!
I’m Dena Norton, registered dietitian and holistic nutrition coach, and I’m here to help!
- Feel exhausted, overwhelmed, and not quite yourself
- Want to eat well and feed your family better, but are too busy to cook from scratch
- Struggle with nagging health symptoms that just won’t go away
- Are tired of doctors telling you you’re fine when, deep down, you know something is “off”
- Want a more holistic approach to nutrition and health, but also want the security of having an expert trained in the traditional medical system to guide you
You’re in the right place!
You see, here at Back To The Book Nutrition, we believe:
- God intended us to eat well, live well, and feel well.
- Expert advice can be both holistically minded and scientifically sound.
- You can learn to eat and feed your family well without losing your mind or spending all day in the kitchen.
- There is no “one size fits all” approach to eating and health.
- You know your body best and your concerns deserve to be heard.
- With the right help, you can identify and overcome the root health issues causing your symptoms!
But don’t take my word for it…listen to how these women have experienced first-hand the transformation that’s possible when you go “Back To The Book.”
WHAT READERS & CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Working with Dena and Back To The Book Nutrition has opened my eyes to a whole new way to look at nutrition, and has turned me on to many new foods I would have not otherwise tried. Dena has truly helped me heal myself from the inside out through nutrition!
We have LOVED the recipes from Back to the Book Nutrition! As a mom of 4 looking for healthy, kid-friendly, quick meals to serve my family, I find myself coming back to Dena’s website time and again, and her dinner recipes always get 2 thumbs up!
Dena’s Slow Cooker Beef Roast was AMAZING – I usually can’t get my son to eat beef and he devoured it!
What does your health transformation look like?
- Imagine truly understanding your body and what’s causing your symptoms.
- Imagine preparing healthy meals your whole family will love.
- Imagine having natural health solutions that really work.
- Imagine a life free of fatigue, anxiety, brain fog, PMS, GI symptoms, or embarrassing skin issues.
When you join the Back To The Book Nutrition community, you’ll be equipped with natural, effective tools to help you with all this and more!
HOW DO I KNOW THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU?
Because I’ve been there.
After an intensely stressful season of having a second baby, writing a book, and launching a new business, my health crashed. My monthly cycles were out of whack; my brain was so foggy, I often had trouble finding my words and finishing tasks; I had headaches like never before; I was falling asleep before my kids; and my heart had started skipping beats. In a matter of months, I went from healthy, vibrant, and confident to exhausted, overwhelmed, and terrified that something serious was affecting my health.
But I struggled to find a doctor who would truly listen to me.
I put my formal nutrition background to work and sought out holistic health professionals to help me uncover what was really causing my symptoms. Once I identified my primary issue as HPA Axis Dysregulation (aka: adrenal fatigue), and discovered natural and effective approaches to overcome it, I got started right away. I made significant changes to my already healthy diet, got on a supplement regimen, and carved out more time for sleep, leisure, and time with the Lord. Today, I’m thankful to say that I feel like myself again! Not only do I have my health back, but I’ve gained a new passion for helping other women identify and overcome root health issues and feel better than ever!
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
My deepest desire for Back To The Book Nutrition is that it would be a source of health and hope for many, and I pray that’s the case for you!
Here are a few ways to get connected:
- Subscribe to receive weekly emails with amazing new recipes and fantastic holistic health information.
- Browse blog posts on health topics that are most important to you, like Women’s Health, Gut Health, and Healthy Kids.
- Check out reader favorite recipes like Best Slow Cooker Beef Roast, Fig and Feta Salad, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Larabars, and Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
- Download my eBooks like Zero Effort Gut Health.
- If you want a personalized plan and a trusted guide to walk alongside you, schedule a virtual, schedule a free 10-minute Discovery Call to learn more about Holistic Nutrition Coaching.
WHAT READERS & CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Dena’s recipes and sound advice on the blog have been so beneficial! I am a simple cook and my kids are picky eaters. I have found Dena’s recipes to be as practical as they are healthy and good. Several of them have become staples in our home! Ive also consulted with her in regards to my personal health as I know her to be a person of integrity and great insight with a vast fund of knowledge. She and her blog are a huge blessing!
Dena has created some fan-favorite meals and treats for my wheat-free and dairy-free family. Her chocolate chip cookies are so delicious and have amazed even the hardest paleo-critics we have made them for!
Research Partnerships with University of Houston and Texas Woman’s University
Back To The Book Nutrition is proud to partner with post-graduate nutrition students from University of Houston and Texas Woman’s University. Interns from these top notch programs research and compose blog posts on current topics in holistic nutrition and functional medicine.