TRANSFORM YOUR HEALTH FROM THE INSIDE OUT!
Yes, it's possible and I'm here to help!
- Feel exhausted, overwhelmed, and not quite yourself
- Want to eat well and feed your family better, but are too busy to cook from scratch
- Battle heartburn, IBS, chronic constipation or diarrhea
- Struggle with acne, rosacea, eczema, or other embarrassing skin symptoms
- Have PMS, heavy or irregular menstrual cycles, or difficulty losing weight
- Want definitive testing for GI imbalances, food sensitivities, or thyroid & hormone levels
- Want a more holistic approach to optimizing your health, but also want the security of having an expert trained in the traditional medical system to guide you
...then you're in the right place!
what coaching clients are saying
After years of great skin, I started having jawline breakouts that seemed to come out of nowhere. The creams my dermatologist suggested only made my skin worse, so I turned to Dena for advice. She recommended I eliminate dairy from my diet and, within 3 days, I noticed a huge difference. Almost 7 months later, my face is doing so much better!
Dena has been so helpful to me as I have navigated through the new territory of adrenal fatigue and leaky gut. She provided recommendations for holistic doctors, advice on things to be aware of, feedback for concerns or issues I was experiencing, and reassurance when I was uncertain about something. I have recommended her to my friends and family.
what HOLISTIC NUTRITION COACHING LOOKS LIKE
here's how to get started and what to expect FROM YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT.
BOOK YOUR VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT
- Use the form at the bottom of this page to request an appointment. We'll meet via phone or privacy-ensured video conferencing software, so you never even have to leave home!
SUBMIT FORMS FOR REVIEW
- You'll complete and return paperwork in advance to allow me to review your symptoms, questions, relevant lab work, and medical/nutritional history before we meet.
50 MINUTE COACHING CONSULTATION
- You'll receive a personalized nutrition assessment and detailed recommendations for diet, supplement, and lifestyle changes to transform your health from the inside out. We'll also discuss helpful tests to identify nutrient deficiencies, GI pathogens or overgrowths, hormone imbalances, etc., and make plans for follow up.
I'm grateful Dena has been willing to work with me as I look out for my health! She even educated me on the appropriate labs to ask my gastroenterologist for. She was right on the money because I tested positive for the condition she'd suspected.
Dena's amazing wisdom and insight has helped me tremendously as I work to heal breast cancer!